Let’s face it: Southeast Queens is a transportation desert. The lack of options has caused community members to lose and turn down different job opportunities that may be in other boroughs. As your next City Councilman, Jason will:
- Fight for additional regular and express bus and train service.
- Work to bring protected bike lanes in addition to Citi Bike and e-scooter options across the district.
- Fight against MTA’s proposed 40 to 50% service reductions in the outer boroughs that already have limited subway, bus, and commuter rail services.
- Support reducing alternate-side parking rules, which often leads to unnecessary parking tickets.
- Advocate for transitioning buses from gas to electric to reduce air pollution and asthma among children.